Carla Hardy is a professional natural bodybuilder, personal trainer/group fitness instructor, certified sports nutritionist and author. Growing up as a 3 sport athlete, being active became a way of life. She has competed and won at many major events. But has also known defeat and devastation as her athletic career came to a halt with knee injuries; which eventually led to depression and weight gain. But after many years of battling back, here she now stands 90 pounds lighter and professional Bodybuilder. Her goal is not only to reach an elite status in bodybuilding but to also encourage others and let them know that they too can bounce back from adversity.
Aside from her athletic accomplishments, Carla possesses an M.S. in Exercise Physiology, a BSEd. in Exercise Sport Science and Health Promotions. She been a personal trainer for 14+ years and loves helping others aspire to new heights. She is the author of Faith-FULL and Fit, a guide for those desiring to improve both their physical and spiritual well-being. She enjoys being with family, giving back to the community/donating and variety of sports.
“Alleviate the soul of its baggage, and the body’s baggage will follow.”
~Carla T. Hardy
• DFAC World Finals 6th Place
• DFAC Georgia Natural Championships Pro 3rd Place
• SNBF Pro-Am June 2014 2nd Place Overall Women’s Bodybuilding Champion
• SNBF Grand Finale Pro-Am November 2013 Overall Women’s Bodybuilding Champion
• Atlanta SNBF October 2013 Novice Women’s Bodybuilding Champion
• Atlanta SNBF October 2013 Overall Women’s Bodybuilding Runner –Up