Macros for 1/8 of cheesecake = 2g Fat, 11g Carb, 22g Protein
P4P Snickerdoodle Protein Cheesecake
Fall is in full effect and we have a perfect fall recipe for you courtesy of Jess Orban 2x Natural Pro Bikini Champion and extraordinary baker and cook. Follow her on Instagram @themacrofairy for all kinds of really great healthy recipes.
1. Using hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth, then add remaining wet ingredients in large bowl and mix completely
2. Add dry ingredients (except cinnamon) and mix again until smooth
3. Reserve 1/2C batter in small bowl and mix in cinnamon
4. Spray pie pan with nonstick, pour batter in pan, spoon reserved cinnamon batter in lines on top then drag butter knife through to make design (if you don’t want to be extra 😹, just mix the cinnamon into the batter with the other dry ingredients and call it a day)
5. Bake at 325 for 25-30min or until edges are lightly browned and center has a slight jiggle to it
6. Let cook completely before storing in refrigerator
I am a proud husband and father of two young boys. I have been a certified personal trainer and a training manager for several years and love to see others accomplish things that they once thought impossible. Natural bodybuilding has satisfied my deep inner desire to compete long after high school and college sports was over. I was looking for another goal to keep me sharp and motivated and natural bodybuilding became that and much more. I have had some success thus far winning several INBF/WNBF Amateur shows, but I am far from done. I am proud to call myself a fellow athlete to the rest of the P4P Family.